Puma engine landy, where to buy?

_tc

nene overland maybe? why do you want the puma, isnt it just an engine from a transit?

The puma engine (yes its a transit engine) is great! Loads of power, torque, everything you need from a landy engine. Just dont try messing with it, chipping it, tuning it etc... a friend did this and thats when the problems started!

The 6th gear is great, economical on the motorway, and the anti stall feature is pretty useful at times.

The puma engine (yes its a transit engine) is great! Loads of power, torque, everything you need from a landy engine. Just dont try messing with it, chipping it, tuning it etc... a friend did this and thats when the problems started!

The 6th gear is great, economical on the motorway, and the anti stall feature is pretty useful at times.

like when the wife is towing you across a main road at rush hour:thumbup: i'll say no more

I have a 300 landy now and would like better mpg and more comfort etc. I had a puma 130 double cab but sold it. I had a td5 disco so don't want a td5 defender. It's a toss up whether I spend money on the 300 or get a newer puma. Can get a new chassis cab fo 19k plus vat but don't want to spend that much really.

Single cab Puma has NO leg room for either driver or passenger, and a good TD5 Defender is a load better IMO

I've had both and prefer the TD5.

We have a singlecab 110 puma at work, im 6ft 5 and i can fit in there, granted its abit tight but its not much of an issue!

Only thing i like about the td5 is the noise it makes with a straight through pipe! :blushing::thumbup: