valtra 8750 botex?

cosworth

Now thats a weapon fair play.have you got any photos of inside the cab and controls for the crane?whats the actual difference bewen a 560 and a 570tl?more reach? what year is she? have you had any problems with it? what do you need to look out for?

ask him nicley you mite get his life storey :laugh1:

why did you get rid then stephen?not enough work for it??

i wasnt planning on selling it, someone wanted it and brought their cheque book so i thought why not:biggrin:

I bought it when my first boy was just over 2, i had had a year out kind of thing and thought lets get stuck into work again, i was blessed with a storm the week after i bought it, it was amazing to get through mountains of work, then my wife fell pregnant again and we had another wee one, so i wanted more time off BUt you cant do that with big kit sitting about, luckily someone called me up and bought it. I miss it big time, for work and now i have had 1 i know what i would have diferent next time, but that can wait.:thumbup1:

i wasnt planning on selling it, someone wanted it and brought their cheque book so i thought why not:biggrin:

I bought it when my first boy was just over 2, i had had a year out kind of thing and thought lets get stuck into work again, i was blessed with a storm the week after i bought it, it was amazing to get through mountains of work, then my wife fell pregnant again and we had another wee one, so i wanted more time off BUt you cant do that with big kit sitting about, luckily someone called me up and bought it. I miss it big time, for work and now i have had 1 i know what i would have diferent next time, but that can wait.:thumbup1:

I bet your oldest boy still misses it Steve :001_smile:

Hi, we are currently running a Valtra 8450 with a 570 Botex crane it does not have wheel weights but the tyres are filled with water.

The crane works very well but on some occasions can feel a little unstable but you do get use to it.

I've added a few pics of the tractor

Did you leand out your Tractor to Wilsons for the APF? It looks really familiar.

Now thats a weapon fair play.have you got any photos of inside the cab and controls for the crane?whats the actual difference bewen a 560 and a 570tl?more reach? what year is she? have you had any problems with it? what do you need to look out for?

The 560 is 6m reach and the 570 is 7m and you guessed it the 580 is 8m reach. I've got 5m on the trailer at the moment and when i get to use other people with 6 the difference is amazing. Great thing about the Botex is that they will lift a lot close in more than the Kelsa ones.

There are lots of options for the controls for the crane. Pics are from an older Botex 5050 with a set of antiquated leaver controls which you can still get buy avoid like the plauge. The second is the next botex standard controls with two joystick like controls for boom lift slew rotor. Then the other leavers do grapple open/close and extending boom and stablisers. You can get them on fancy electro-hydraulic joysticks like in a digger but thats an expensive extra. If its going on the roof it might be worth the investment though.

DSC_0484.jpg.fdd25e6f935e5aedc50441f9707736e5.jpg

DSC00143.jpg.d19dcd72e31da151c71c47c1d0939e4e.jpg

i had the electro hydraulics on the arm rests, it was great to work with, i could move the seat around to see better depending what i was doing, get reverse drive aswell, oh and air suspension takes the bumps out of things, 50k box is good aswell.:laugh1:

If you are doing a lot of road miles then get the biggest tractor you can afford if you are looking to be off road in, and out of woods then i would get the smallest tractor you think you could get away with.

The problems i had with mine were mostly electrical, companies cover the tractor in guards and dont put any hatches or removable plates where they will be needed, so getting to a fuse or relay can be a 2 man job, low loader and a grand.:sneaky2: also you need service back up from guys that know the kit. everything elctro is lovely but a loose wire can have the tractor laid up for 2 weeks until the right person comes back from sweden :001_rolleyes:

As far as versatility goes then they are amazing, it is basically a giant arm.:thumbup1: