Steve Bullman

Firewood suppliers directory feedback and support forum

Work on the new firewood directory has not been completed. As well as a new look(hopefully you'll agree better), the software has improved to be more search engine friendly and should improve google ranking. Anyway previously waiting to edit their listings can do so now. Please note the URL has been redirected to UK directory of firewood suppliers

Hi.

I have just signed up for a basic add on the directory. Cant seem to find the ad though? Any chance someone could try and search it for me? Post code is LE13 0EP. May be me not done something properly!!

Regards James

Hi James,

Thanks for signing up on the directory. Your advert was just awaiting approval hence it wasnt appearing in the search. The ad has now been approved and if you do a search it will show.

Steve

I got a new customer last week, I have done their trees in the past and they never knew I did logs until through the forum.

They live 8 miles away aswell lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.