Splicing work shop-newzealand...

CraigD

Not that I know of bro, whereabouts are you?

Im in Wellington... I've done a few splices (16braid yale XTC and armor prus e2e), just want to make sure im doing it all properly and learn some new tricks and techniques. I'm waiting for results from cookes, i sent the XTC to get break/destruction tested. Is it ok to use class 1 DB splice on armor prus for e2e splice? I know Donaghys says Class 2 but alot of people say class 1 ok

Meno Cleuters (sorry, don't know how to spell his last name) often runs them. I think he has contact details in the Tree Matters magazine or you could try Rick Mexted at HITO, if anybody knows what's coming up he will.

Thanks, i will have a look through some of the tree matters and send rick an email

• 1 month later...
Menno and jelta held an intro down in dunedin last year but I'm unsure if they have another in the pipeline. I'd be keen Craig it's just were an 8 hr drive apart. Unless we met up in taupo;)

Yeah the drive to welly is a bit of a killa! yeah could def do taupo though... Bit busy next few weekends with work and Homegrown but def keen :thumbup1: