Lack of Moral Fibre/Common Decency

Lurcherman

I can totally understand where you are coming from mate, i have been in business for 13 years since i was 23, i have a list of moans and groans about employees and customers as long as my arm. I have been threatened, left in the lurch, owed money, had kit taken etc. I now do not put myself into the position of being done over by either, some folk are out there to get you, they see kindness as weekness. No explanation from these guys will make up for things, if they did what they say they did, they will have to live with their actions, they might even be laughing about it now and think they are great BUT your past always catches up with you.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like several others, I've seen your posts advertising for staff out there, and thought what a golden opportunity. shame these 2 lads blew it, for whatever reason. Lets hope they at least have the decency now to make some sort of amends by pm'ing you and apologising for their behaviour, thus showing their balls have finally dropped.

Naming and shaming will solve nothing, nor rectify anything, whats done is done, but this does destroy one faith in others.

Like several others, I've seen your posts advertising for staff out there, and thought what a golden opportunity. shame these 2 lads blew it, for whatever reason. Lets hope they at least have the decency now to make some sort of amends by pm'ing you and apologising for their behaviour, thus showing their balls have finally dropped.

Naming and shaming will solve nothing, nor rectify anything, whats done is done, but this does destroy one faith in others.

Andy.

Thanks for your understanding and, as I pointed out at the start of this thread, I will not use this forum to name the individuals.

I am hoping that at least one of them sees or hears about it and will grow a set and contact me.

It would seem things don’t change

Back in the 80’s I did a stint in Germany. The company I was working for (and many others) recruited quite a few Brit climbers the majority turned out to be either yahoos out for a good time or wannabees.

A few behaved well, others were a disgrace. For my part I did a fair bit of drinking (I was young then) but I turned up where I should be at the appointed time.

I am in contact with Martin in Portugal over longer term Portugese possibilities.

The member concerned posted on here that he was going to Portugal and I wondered why a lad, just set up in a business by his father, was whizzing off to do this. The member said on this forum that his background was in his dads landscaping business. All information posted on here by said member.

I hoped he would do some grounding, get the phoenix palm experience, and come out of it with usefull experience the way I did when I was young.

This looks bad for you young man, I hope you can give Martin a call and face the music, or put your side of it or whatever but please do call him even if you have to eat some humble pie. You may have your reasons but it will help us all if peace of some kind can be made.

Shocking that m8

Theres a few members on here who have done more then help me out.I dont think i could ever do that to some one who has helped me out

You treated them more then al-right paying for the air fair was enough but to let them lend your car and you helping them use a flat at the same them

Hope karma will come round You have done a good thing and hope something bad comes to them