Forestry work in Norway & Sweden

Hi

I was wondering if anybody had any contacts/info for finding a job, even a short term one doing forestry in Norway/Sweden?

I've got CS 30,31,32,34,35,38 FMO 3.1 3.3,3.4,3.5. I'd idealy like to forward or skid timber but i'd quite fancy felling some too.

Thanks for any info

Andy

Dont have any contacts that are looking for people at the moment...

Forestry is 98%harvesters today so without proper training and certificates its hard to get a foot in...

Some companys are looking for drivers of forwarders, some experience is needed and prefereable "ADR" training and such. (Handling and transporting of flammable liquids) The ads are in swedish but googletranslate should give you an idea what they are asking for.

Sök jobb i Platsbanken - Arbetsförmedlingen - Möjligheternas mötesplats [NS4 version]

Best of luck!

Just noticed...you working in Telemark?

-26 the other day here, definatly no mosquitos...!

Telemark is very bug free compared to some areas. Now you know the reason I always have heated handles on saws being cold there but at least not rain and more rain.:thumbup:

The main problem in deep snow is clearing around the base then minding the snow drop from the tree as it falls and finding the saw when it has vanished in a drift:001_rolleyes:

The main problem in deep snow is clearing around the base then minding the snow drop from the tree as it falls and finding the saw when it has vanished in a drift:001_rolleyes:

:lol: i lost a winch for while once - took off the tree moved it to one side, snedded the tree i just pulled over, went to help my work buddy with a really bugger of a hung tree, it was snowing so much that the winch was buried and all foot prints covered - i love it!!! better than working in a Javla mygg nest!

Edited by Dilz

Dont have any contacts that are looking for people at the moment...

Forestry is 98%harvesters today so without proper training and certificates its hard to get a foot in...

Some companys are looking for drivers of forwarders, some experience is needed and prefereable "ADR" training and such. (Handling and transporting of flammable liquids) The ads are in swedish but googletranslate should give you an idea what they are asking for.

Sök jobb i Platsbanken - Arbetsförmedlingen - Möjligheternas mötesplats [NS4 version]

Best of luck!

Sent a few emails to a few ads on there.