Forum rules and posting guidelines

Steve Bullman

I'd rather have kiddy fiddlers in front of computer screens having a nice time, than roaming the streets for real kids. I for one will not become a slave to paranoia whipped up by the likes of the Mail or Sun newspapers.

I have no fear of posting pics. Anyone can see any of my photos on flickr. This enables all our friends and family to view our pictures at a time it suits them. These are our family pics so clearly not anything to encourage that kind of person, but as long as they're in front of a computer and away from real children surely that's better.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/grubsroom/

alex.jpg.df471e5af7778c1ebb39048323827c7b.jpg

• Like 1

Still unacceptable, weve pussy footed round these freaks far to long. Give em a real deterent, top em.

Not wrong there. Just ought to remember the nonces in front of a computer are looking at pics of real kids, could be yours or mine, sick. No safer if their at home or roaming the streets, imo. But this isnt the place to discuss the matter, just be aware of the risks in posting your nearest and dearest, and use your own judgement.

Sorry to differ Andy, but there is no issue. Dodgy men having been pleasing them selves with all sorts of pictures in their own homes. How can you not think it's safer for them to be in their own homes and not on the streets? That doesn't make any sense what so ever. I don't care if thats My kids, my wife or your avatar pic. That's down to them. It's private. It only becomes a problem when the fantasy becomes real. Such pictures do not feed such fantasies, infact all research shows that those of a dodgy persuasion are less likely to offend if they have access to private materials.

There are no risks what so ever involved with posting pictures of your children on the web. None. I'm talking in real terms here and not in imagination.

• Like 1

Still unacceptable, weve pussy footed round these freaks far to long. Give em a real deterent, top em.

Luck for you that you were born with the genes you were. Sexual preference isn't a choice, its a biological imperitive. You can call them freaks if you want. But advocating murder because someone has an anti social desire, that may well be under control, i.e they do not in fact do any fiddling;is not civilised. Last time I looked my thoughts were my own as yours are and those who have found themselves inflicted with unacceptable lusts. breaking the law on the other hand is delt with by our legal system. A system that if as flawed as it can be, but can only be changed by legal means, not taking it into our own hands. WE should perhaps lok to those who overly sexualise children, with kids makeup, childrens pole dancing kits, music video's, page three has been responsible for photographs of children (15)topless several times except for some band aids on the nipples. Seriously, whats sicker?

• Like 1