Forum rules and posting guidelines

Steve Bullman

I am tired of having to spend my time on here editing the swearing and the covering up of swearing with xxx££&&@@@.

It is certainly the minority, I am no longer going to edit these posts, they will be deleted in full.

Thats a fair enough proposal. People will soon learn. It is in the rules when you sign up for the forum. It doesn't add any major value to comments anyway.

If some people I know gave up swearing when speaking they would spend 70% less time talking and gave the same amount of information. Probably.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thats a fair enough proposal. People will soon learn. It is in the rules when you sign up for the forum. It doesn't add any major value to comments anyway.

If some people I know gave up swearing when speaking they would spend 70% less time talking and gave the same amount of information. Probably.

Have to agree Goaty. My mate became a Christian and went from the F word being every second word to not swearing at all. I found myself watching my language more around him and now swear around 85% less. I notice every body else swearing all the time now and sometimes it's just hard to have a conversation. Surely on a forum it can't be that difficult to leave it out.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
I am tired of having to spend my time on here editing the swearing and the covering up of swearing with xxx££&&@@@.

It is certainly the minority, I am no longer going to edit these posts, they will be deleted in full.

Hi Stephen)mods your mate just deleted them off but like said your time there wasting all the best keep up good work mate Jon

• 1 year later...
Just now, Samantha48 said:

What will I get ? ? women have invaded this site too and I think we should include something for us female tree surgeons ????

A charity calendar? :D You could be responsible for maintaining the thread and selecting the pictures for each month. I see you already have a few members posting their suggestions already. :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

A charity calendar? :D You could be responsible for maintaining the thread and selecting the pictures for each month. I see you already have a few members posting their suggestions already. :D 

Awwww what a lovely idea ? perhaps suggested charities from members then ? Any suggestions ? I think the members in their work places would make a nice calendar ????