Get FREE FUEL by helping us establish new Dealers

Aspen@AAOIL

Want to start using Aspen fuel but don't like the idea of storing large volumes at home?

wouldn't it be easier if you could pick up a couple of cans of Aspen from your local chainsaw supplier when you go and pick up spares?

As an incentive for you to help us establish more aspen dealers we will give you 3 cans of Aspen2T ready mixed fuel FOC if you succeed.

all you have to do is tell them about our products and get them to give me a call and I will sort the rest. Your free fuel will then be sent to the shop along with their first order!

Any shops who sell Garden machinery or chainsaw spares are suitable to become an Aspen dealer.

if you would like me to send you some information which you can give to the shop then just drop me an email/pm or give me a call.

for current Aspen dealers please see http://www.find-aspen.co.uk

Best Regards

Axel @ AAOIL

Direct number: 01929 555971

Mobile: 07738642550

Email: [email protected]

aspen%20header.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also would prefer it if you could get your supplies sorted to exisiting local suppliers rather than leaving those of us that do use it waiting for ages for orders :sneaky2::thumbdown: both my local dealers have had to wait meaning swapping saws and kit back to normal mix and had supply chain issues since the supplier changed

next time i have to swap back to normal 2stroke mix i wont bother swapping back again, and i have been a long term advocate of aspen, and honestly the situation seems to be getting worse not better.

all orders from shops get delivered within 2-3 working days (90% of the time on the 2nd) and quick delivery times is something that we are very good at.

I think the problem is that the shops you are buying aspen from aren't keeping large enough stock or are waiting until they have run out before placing a new order.

All of the shops we supply Aspen to are seeing large increases in Domestic customers purchasing the fuel which could be why you are experiencing this problem.

• 2 months later...

well i went to buy some from thenearest people on your list as iwas going pastthem yesterday they only keep 4t at that depot and both at the other !!!!! had 2 empty 3t cans but just told me to drive miles toi there other branch !

so they lost a sale and im still wanting to try it hey ho thats life i guess

• 1 month later...
I would love to try Aspen but the only dealer for 40 miles won't be getting any in until spring because he says it's not viable to buy any less than a pallet load and he can't afford to have that much stock hanging around waiting for the lawnmowing season to start.

sounds familiar :001_rolleyes:

and this is why the big ones rulling us all with any fuel price they want to charge is winning.

Because the smaller ones like Aspen cant get a start, not many wants to stock it in fear of not shifting the stuff, I am waiting for it to be available closer to me, I cant afford looking for the stuff for days on end.

But when it is near me I will used it :thumbup1:

Hi Aspen fuels

Is this free fuel offer still in force? I have a tool hire shop that sells and services chainsaws, they liked the idea of supplying your fuel! Plus it would be closer for me to buy!

Kind regards

Roger

Offcourse! If you pm me their details along with yours then I can give them a call and see what we can do. If all goes to plan i will send them 3 cans FOC when they order a pallet of fuel which you can obtain from them. :thumbup1: