Pannel van vs tipper van

egs

Tipper, I had my Transit tipper and a LWB Sprinter 311 CDi I got caugfht out and had to use the sprinter for a few small jobs and it was awful. Pain inthe arse loading brash into it and then unloading it again made the day much harder and longer. Wasn't too bad for putting big lumps of stem into as the back is nice and low comapred to a tipper, still hard to get them out. But it was fast, quiet and good for motocross, but has since been traded for a fast car :-(.

You can find a decent tipper for £2500 easy just get a smiley transit you'll get a really nice one for that money, or even half that. Mine was £750 and stands me in about £1100 afer building a high sided body on it and replacing both front wings, arches and sills + a bit of paint. But you will struggle to find a tify Mk.6 for that money.

i have just been offer an 53 transit 350 lwb medium roof 90ps with90 with100,000 on the clock, 2 grand. which i migth consider. ( My uncles works van) so i know what its been used for traveling up and down the country.

a pannel van would also be ideal for my racing as however i already have the use of vw crafter for racing ( my dads works van)

but a tree surgeon vechile is a tipper. i dont no weather a pannel van would do much for business promotion.

ps what would be better fuel enconmy.

oh and this would be my main mode of transport as i carnt affoard to run 2 race bikes, a tipper or pannel van and a car ( only 19yrs old and yes i can get insured for either or )

you cant compare the 2 tbh, they are totally diferent vehicles. It depends on how you want to carry out your work, the bike and car thing comes second and third, what will make you money? If you dont have a micro chipper and still take away brash then tipper for sure, tipper will use more fuel as it is heavier.

If you've got a trailer and are prepared to unload it then go for a panel van it seems to tick more of the boxes at the moment for you. That is if you've done your trailer test. Tools in the back of the van, larger wood in the front of the van and brash in the trailer. Just don't let it get into the same state as my panel van.

Stevey how much you thinking of for the van, mines tired now but I do like it!!