Chainsaw boot poll

RobArb

Which Chainsaw boot do you prefer?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chainsaw boot do you prefer?

• Zermatt GTX
    • Stein Quest GTX
    • Haix Protector
    • Haix Protector Extreme
    • Klima Air Tirol Fighter
    • Haix Airpower Gold
    • Meindl Airstream
    • Stein Bergsteiger Pro
    • Aquafell Xpert
    • Other (please comment)

best boots ive had to date have been the meindl airstreams. have had this pair for just over 2 years now and they'e seen a lot of climbing in that time. to be fair they probably should have been retired several months back as one of the boots the sole has worn right through and you can put your finger in it....but they still dont leak. next boots i go will be the new stein quests

& how will they be costing you steve :biggrin:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still trying to get the Steins broke in. Hurting my heels as they are so stiff. Really nice for working with spikes though and you arent gonna twist your ankle.

Does anyone else worry about having too much support???

I want a boot that gives support, but not so much that my ankles become weak due not having to work.

Haix Trekker Mountains for me. Just had a new sole put on (£15 - nothing compared to the cost of a whole new pair of boots!!) as after over a years continuous use the sole was nearly bald and about ready to peal off but the uppers are still almost like new apart from surface scuffs. Were a bit stiff when new but now are like a favourite pair of slippers while still being supportive. Previous pair were Fellsman Experts but they were worn out and falling to bits after only 7 months.