Wells Trädvård

storm

Hello,

i was just looking on arbjobs and this company was looking for climbers.

Has anyone on here had any experience with them. Has any one done any work for them.

Just qurious really and quite fancy working in sweden for a bit.

Thanks Storm:001_smile:

Sorry, I always do that!! I'm a good typer, for a bloke whos not been trained to type, but I go too fast and get things the wrong way round at the ends of words and for some reason its usually g's and n's!!

If its an important post then I check it all but other times I type and hit post and thats that.

Dont apologise. I reckon its funny. :)

Sorry for the derail. Storm, if you are serious about working in Sweden, then give the guy a call, have a chat, get the low-down. I know it gets very cold there, but the pay packet at the end of the week makes up for it.

Ask Xerxes off of here, he may know the guy.

Good luck

that is doug wells rupe

doug runs a good company, qive him a ring quick, as i know theres another climber just done a week, not sure if it was a trial week or employed i forgot to ask as it was sat night and we were all a little worse for wear:blushing:

give him a ring:thumbup1:

Dont apologise. I reckon its funny. :)

Sorry for the derail. Storm, if you are serious about working in Sweden, then give the guy a call, have a chat, get the low-down. I know it gets very cold there, but the pay packet at the end of the week makes up for it.

Ask Xerxes off of here, he may know the guy.

Good luck

Yeah I know Doug, used to work in the same company... Give him a call, he is a sound bloke with the right attitude. Very serious and run a small but efficent outfit as far as I know. Last winter we had -27C, quite cold, but thats what seperates men from boys!:sneaky2: (or women from girls:blushing:) Just get proper wollen underwear and get stuck in, youll be allright! If you have the rigt attitude, experience, tickets and workethics you'd probably be asked to come over for a trial. Good luck!:thumbup: