You've got me at it now Hama

Albedo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a natural i'd say........the wasp ios stunning mate......great macro on that camera it seems.:thumbup:

Thanks Sean, appreciated comeing from yourself as a bit of a photographer.

I lost/killed my old snappy camera in Spain in Feb this year and have spent ages researching it. I had given up (info overload) then Panasonic launched this beastie. Its good in macro and low light.

I might keep sticking stuff in this thread as I learn how to use it. Only had it a week and been working so not much chance to experiment as yet.

The spider's a bit soft on focus but thought I'd chuck it in:001_smile:

P1000428ed.jpg.fc57812bcdf357d188d8c1ce0c4e3498.jpg

How much was that camera albedo? its a stonker! pin sharp images. lovely colour rendition too

Cool, I was secretly hopeing you'd get interested hama:001_smile:

It was 400 squids from wildings but you can get it for 50 quid less online. I prefer bricks and mortar stores for these type of things. Its only been out since August so the price may drop a little in a few months.

It is sweeeeeeet tho:thumbup1:

Cool, I was secretly hopeing you'd get interested hama:001_smile:

It was 400 squids from wildings but you can get it for 50 quid less online. I prefer bricks and mortar stores for these type of things. Its only been out since August so the price may drop a little in a few months.

It is sweeeeeeet tho:thumbup1:

Scretly hoping:confused1:?? You put his name in the title.....of course he was going to be interested!!:001_tt2: