What happens when you cross a seat with a tractor and corn trailer hauling timber????

Rhystree

hope the tractor and trailer was up to scratch to be on the road as the transport guy's will rip it to bit's, in the right or wrong

We're always being told this sort of thing, have you got one example of this??Its like the old if you don't have all your tickets your insurance won't pay out :001_rolleyes: Says WHO?????:confused1:

I wrote of one car and very badly damaged another, the police just took my details and sent me on my way.

We're always being told this sort of thing, have you got one example of this??QUOTE]

not as such but i got driven into once, the driver gave false contact details etc, so i cent to the copshop to give them the car details etc, and they wanted to see my docs. obviosly they never did anything about the other guy.:thumbdown: