Welcome the second u900 for acuf

ACUF

Hi Everyone,

I'm proud to announce our second Unimog purchase. This machine came from Southampton, UK. and was first acquired by Atkinson Vos and restored. Then purchased by a fellow in Texas. Then purchased by a fellow in South Dakota, then I purchased it from him. Its a 1974 U900 AG SPEC CABRIO w/ rear linkage, 3 way tipper, 20 speed, front / rear pto, front / rear hydraulics / rear centalizer / possibly rear pick up hitch. My favorite thing is that it came with the factory MB bed side extensions. This will be great for moving brush, wood chips, and other stuff. It also has both the hard and soft tops.

I should have it back here in the next couple of weeks.

ACUF

GetInline.jpg.f40433a3e524407c8bba4df048cde159.jpg

Two to fix, aint that the truth!! Don't forget, two to choose from!! The unit will be for more regular use, having a dump bed will be like having a pick up, and tossing brush or logs into her will be a nice change. I can process logs this winter, and deliver truck loads to places that cook their menu in wood fired ovens. Thanks for looking fellow tree men.

ACUF

i have the bug for another mog, i am stuck between a sweet little u1200 or a more macho u1600. My heart says 1200 my ego says 1600:blushing::laugh1:

hahah staying away from them lasted a while:thumbup1:

" hello my name is Stephen Blair and im a mogaholic "

Nice mog mate :thumbup:

i know Robert but i am ready now lol.

Martyn if the mog is taxed as an agricultural vehicle you can drive then on a provisional liscence at 17 or 16 with a tractor liscence. now await the Mog Police to get on their soap boxes, they take a bit of time due to the chip on their shoulder hampering their climbing skills:laugh1:

i know Robert but i am ready now lol.

Martyn if the mog is taxed as an agricultural vehicle you can drive then on a provisional liscence at 17 or 16 with a tractor liscence. now await the Mog Police to get on their soap boxes, they take a bit of time due to the chip on their shoulder hampering their climbing skills:laugh1:

thanks stephen,i am double 17 plus a few?:thumbup1: