Lots of jobs to be had!!

adbat234

Not sure how many go on the web site arbjobs.com but ive been looking at it and there are lots of jobs on there all over the country. Im not trying to plug the site at all but if there are people out there who have never been on you should take a look. Good hunting:thumbup1:

not in this neck of the woods

please see other posts

times are rough, and no one is taking on, I went to sweden to get a job

best timmes, a good company and boss

got to travel for work no consistancy

Edited by Rob Hornett

Rob

We also list jobs abroad and often have positions in Sweden, Australia, New Zealand. Visitors just need to keep and eye on the site to make sure they apply as they appear. We are about to launch a new site update with a Twitter section too so anyone with an internet phone can get regular updates by subscribing to our twitter account. You can load your CV making multiple job applications easier and quicker and a new search engine that will allow you to select the jobs you are looking for much quicker. I hope it will enhance our visitors experiance in finding work though the site.

Nick

Not a dig at arbjobs but these big firms just advertise constantly and i was considering moving down to devon cornwall to find work as 2 big companies were advertising they needed climbers. Spoke to them on the phone sent cv's and emails, no replies!!!! waste of my time

Being able to search by area would be a huge help on Arbjobs, but mainly i think the issue is old adverts with filled positions linger around until their expiry date which makes the new fresh ones hard to spot. And anytime i've applied for the filled positions most of the guys arent sure of how to take their advert down. Just a thought.