VERY Scary and expensive

benedmonds

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 3 years ago, I'll see if I have it. .. I remember now it was a paper copy that's why I never posted.

Not trying to make them look bad, we still have the machine and another TW.

I only posted as I thought I'd revive the thread for the pics to illustrate what can happen in a cracked blade thread. Noticed I said I let you know the outcome and hadn't...

Still, the full report would be more useful than the simple post you made and could help others from making the same mistakes :thumbup1:

Still, the full report would be more useful than the simple post you made and could help others from making the same mistakes :thumbup1:

I will try and dig it out, but as I recall there was no real conclusions, only that at sometime, something must have damaged the flywheel, possibly causing a hairline fracture. We had never put anything through but as we brought the machine second hand it is possible damage was caused before we brought the machine.

The replacement discharge chute which they replaced was the same as they fitted to later 190 models. This was thicker so something had already made them change their design.