Fantasy Football 2010 / 11

ArbLloyd

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per Monkey's request, this is a 18 hour warning, gameweek 28 closes at 11.30 am tomorrow (Saturday)

After a fantastic 2 months I now find myself in the position of 3 injuries and 2 not playing, do I hope the 3 Man Utd players I have playing twice will get the extra points and keep the great players I have or do I wildcard?? As they say in F1, you always need to be on the right tyre for the conditions so I should wildcard, but I don't want to mess the team. A few JD I think to help me decide!

With a wildcard you can make an unlimited number of transfers in one game week without suffering a 4 point deduction per player (you usually get one or two free a week). You can play two wildcards per season, one at anytime and another between gameweeks 21-27.

Edited by LincolnSteve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ArbTalk League is Back for 2011 - 2012 !!!

Arbtalk Members who ARE ALREADY REGISTERED with the Fantasy Football from last season, Simply log back in with your usernames / passwords to set up a New Team. Once that is done you will automatically be entered into the league - So no codes etc for you guys!

Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

New Arbtalkers who want to register a team, then simple go to

Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

Once your there, register a new account... set up your, team, team name, colours etc...

Once that's all done, follow the process and select join a league

Then on that page, click on the '’Join'' link and enter this code -

67623-72489

You are now entered into the ArbTalk Fantasy Football League !!!

Any problems drop us a line on here, although you can find most things out on the website itself !!!

• 3 months later...
ArbTalk League is Back for 2011 - 2012 !!!

Arbtalk Members who ARE ALREADY REGISTERED with the Fantasy Football from last season, Simply log back in with your usernames / passwords to set up a New Team. Once that is done you will automatically be entered into the league - So no codes etc for you guys!

New Arbtalkers who want to register a team, then simple go to

Once your there, register a new account... set up your, team, team name, colours etc...

Once that's all done, follow the process and select join a league

Then on that page, click on the '’Join'' link and enter this code -

67623-72489

You are now entered into the ArbTalk Fantasy Football League !!!

Any problems drop us a line on here, although you can find most things out on the website itself !!!

I just tried to add my team but it says the code is not valid?