Dog damage to trees

David Humphries

I can,t believe what i have just seen in those pictures David..:thumbdown: That,s DISGUSTING!!!... This HAS to stop!!:sneaky2:

The surprising thing with this one is that it's in a small urban park surrounded by big plush north London houses and not in a big open space away from prying eyes. They are completely blasé about it, which to me is such a sad indictment on society in general.

The surprising thing with this one is that it's in a small urban park surrounded by big plush north London houses and not in a big open space away from prying eyes. They are completely blasé about it, which to me is such a sad indictment on society in general.

How many people would approach a load of chav scum with pitbulls? (& the police would recieve a non priority call)

It's how things are & they are not going to improve any time :(

I think the damage done is stupid.

But I have read all through the thread and one question is bugging me.

How do we know they are "training" there dogs on this. The YouTube clip is a "bit of fun" with there dog. What's to say they are not having a laugh with there dogs! Or who's to say its chavs doing it? I've seen perfectly able normal middle aged dog owners doing stupid things with there dogs???

I have read all through the thread and one question is bugging me.

How do we know they are "training" there dogs on this. The YouTube clip is a "bit of fun" with there dog. What's to say they are not having a laugh with there dogs! Or who's to say its chavs doing it? I've seen perfectly able normal middle aged dog owners doing stupid things with there dogs???

The issue is the vandalism and the costs to the public purse of this damage and not who's guilty of the damage.

Doesn't really matter if it's HRH Queen Liz herself with the royal corgis or the local scum with their staffs, does it ?

You could put as many wardens, tickets, fines, whatever as you want it would if anything just make them do it more.

Visual detergents work better, cameras, fence the trees off so they can't get close enough. What they have done in parks own my way. Seems to work ok.

ok.....here,s where i stand. i,ve had a great week. i,ve earned a lot of money and had a great time doing it....NOW...MY BLOOD IS BOILING AND I,M IN A VERY BAD MOOD! :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2: The first Chav i see with a dog is going to wish he didn,t walk past me today!!.....Cruelty to trees is my Pet hate. London is the most camera,d place on the planet....knock on these peoples doors at six in the morning (With the law in tow) present them with spit/spade and a drivall and say,"Good morning fella...you are about to plant 100 trees today!"...........

I agree with much of the above, however, David I don't think your damage was caused by dogs, it was more likely casued by the mindless moron chav himself - nothing better to do!

I live on a quite moddle class estate in Kent, and this happened to about 20 trees on the green outside my front door. I asked around, but guess what? No-one saw a thing!!

Things that might help, are some explanation to these idiots at school about the planet, global warming, emissions and the good that trees do. Etc, etc.

Also, Pitbulls and anything that is closely resembling one, or any other type of fighting dog should be put down.

A couple of years ago I was working in Bethnal Green, London doing a garden clearance and some tree pruning. The garden backed on to the local church yard and there was not side acess to the house. Spoke to the Church - permission granted to drop bagged rubbish over the wall, and drag out via the gates.

Anyway, threw a load of bags over the wall and just about to jump down with them, when a Pitbull in full leather harness charged up. The animal was absolutely psychopathic! The drug dealer who owned it had chained the gate into the wall church yard to stop anyone getting in. If anyone had entered or got in to the chaurch yard the dog would have ripped them to pieces, it was scary, seriously. Animals like that should be destroyed, preferably along with their owners!!

Rant over