Dog damage to trees

David Humphries

A friend of mine rescues bull breeds, he has a staffy that was rescued as a pup from an abandoned house where it had eaten all its siblings to survive, he's a lovely dog but attack tree trunks randomly, if he gets the opportunity. It's usually smaller trees but he will go for bigger trunks like in your pictures.

He has not been trained/encouraged to do this

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• 1 year later...

What kinda teeth have the kids got these days?!

But on a serious note I just read through this thread and it has to be up among the most stupid and pointless activities, I understand that there are types that need to compensate for their insecurities/small cock syndrome etc.but going out with your dog and tearing or chewing , to death in some cases, a tree which isn't even yours in the guise of some form of pleasure seeking or status symbol achievement is beyond ridiculous. 

Its high time these chain wearing, flea addled, poorly bred, slobbering, steroid ridden, brainless, aggressive, ill tempered, badly trained, street defecating, barking and howling menaces be rounded up, taken out to the woods and systematically put down.

The only thing is we would then be left with a lot of stray dogs..

Edited by Conor Wright
meant to quote steve bullman for the first comment
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Looks like someone's been pawing at it with a digger.no pun intended..

Shoot them. shoot them like rats. vermin.

(the owners.. not the dogs, its not their fault.. poor things just do it for the positive feedback)

Or maybe its just a business type (you know the ones, lawyers, execs etc.) releasing their frustration after another hard day in the office, stress can do strange things to people. Could it be one of Theresa Mays aides?