Try Aspen fuel - Arbtalk Offer

Aspen@AAOIL

Hi All

I know a lot of you have been eager to get hold off some Aspen to try out but been put of due to the expensive freight charges of ordering small volumes, and not having a local dealer.

Well here is the deal:

Purchase 3, 6 or 9 cans of Aspen (5 litre containers) and get Free Freight!

However, as we are losing money from this. We have to limit this deal to one order per NEW customer.

I'm sure you are all aware of what Aspen is by now so i won't bore you with all the information or any more "shock tactics". But if for some reason you have missed out please check our other threads in the Aspen Forum.

look forward to hearing from you and im sure you will be very happy with the fuel, just like many of the users on this forum.

Please call our Office to place your order on 01929 555971 or 01929 555571 and please quote "Arbtalk try Aspen offer"

Offer extended through August

:thumbup:

Edited by Aspen@AAOIL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to try it, is there anything needs doing to the machines, for example, i finish the tank of 'normal' fuel mix in my saw or strimmer and i can fill up with aspen, then after the trial, if i dont like it or it works out to expencive to source localy i can change directly back to 'normal' fuel mix with no problems or affects on the machines?

to try it, is there anything needs doing to the machines, for example, i finish the tank of 'normal' fuel mix in my saw or strimmer and i can fill up with aspen, then after the trial, if i dont like it or it works out to expencive to source localy i can change directly back to 'normal' fuel mix with no problems or affects on the machines?

Sometimes you need to turn the low jet up by about an 1/8th of a turn. I only had to do it on my 357.

& how much a gallon is this stuff ?

Aspen 2T alkylate petrol - Aspen alkylate petrol - Environmental fuels - Motor racing fuel & racing oil from Anglo American Oils UK: Suppliers of high performance motor sports fuels - oils & Lubricants.

Was just checking the price myself although im sure i got it cheaper? Around £12 from my supplier.:confused1:

so by time you add 2/s oil to normal petrol ,its twice the price ?,bit steep for a tight git like me :laugh1:

Well i pay around £7 for 5L of unleaded. £12 for aspen 5L (bought in bulk) no inconsistency in mixing and prologed saw life (much, much less carbon deposited on the piston) probably works out better in the long run? :001_huh:

so by time you add 2/s oil to normal petrol ,its twice the price ?,bit steep for a tight git like me :laugh1:

Hi Woodpecker,

The idea behind using Aspen fuel is that you will eventually buy it in bulk, (ie a pallet of 54 cans or 2x200L drum) This entitles you to a Pro User discount of 10% and free freight.

once you have calculated in the cost of going to the petrol station and filling up regular fuel, buying oil, time spent mixing and driving to the petrol station. it works out less then twice the cost.

There are many ways of justifying switching to Aspen.

These include,

the convenience of having the ready mixed fuel (no more time spent mixing and potentially getting the wrong mixture which could lead to expensive saw repairs)

Pro longed saw life, due to the above and the clean burning characteristics of the fuel.

spillproof container when used with the fillpartner filling spout.

however, we hope that the health benefits alone should make you want to use Aspen and by reading what many users of Aspen on this forum have said im sure this is the case for them.