It's time to wake up - and switch to Aspen Fuel

Aspen@AAOIL

Is that simply down to ethanol or does crap chinese manufacture play a part :sneaky2:

Why does is my 1994 honda quad run without issue, it's only ever seen standard pump fuel and often stands for months without use.

The carb shown is a genuine Honda carb from a 1999 mower.

You may well not have experienced problems in your machines, but that does not mean that issues do not exist.

In my career I have also seen, serviced and repaired many engines that have suffered no problem at all with pump fuel.

But I have also seen very many that have.

The carb shown is a genuine Honda carb from a 1999 mower.

You may well not have experienced problems in your machines, but that does not mean that issues do not exist.

In my career I have also seen, serviced and repaired many engines that have suffered no problem at all with pump fuel.

But I have also seen very many that have.

Does excessive use of Easi-Start cause that too?

cheers, steve

Hello all,

I have heard reports from garden machinery dealers all over the country that fuel is causing many more problems and costing the machine owners more to repair than ever before.

Newer machines from all manufactures seem to be less tolerant and suffer more problems.

The thing I have found since starting working for Aspen 4 years ago after my 20 years in the garden machinery trade is that there so many benefits from switching fuels.

Not just the cost saving if machinery has become unreliable but the reduced fumes and overall better experience for everyone.

By cost please don't just factor in the repair bill but the

Time to get the saw repaired

Travel to and from the dealer

Lost income

Extra mileage for the above etc

The true cost of a peace of kit not working on a job.

For you guys as pro users I would think the fumes from the exhaust and from fuel itself would be the main reasons to switch.

I have noticed a big change in environmental and health & safety attitudes from users and employers and Aspen scores miles better than normal petrol for both of these.

You will see from our dealer map we have added many new aspen stockists over the last year with more being added all the time. Over 300 listed dealers and many "Aspen Service Centres" who use aspen in all small engine servicing.

We are always happy to answer your questions so please check out the aspen fuel website or give me a call 07568108953 or email [email protected]

Thank you to everyone who uses and promotes Aspen!

I'm prepared to accept that Aspen's better for the environment at point of use, but I've often wondered how it compares at the manufacturing stage and are all these 5l plastic cans returnable?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

A very valid question.

Alkylate fuel is the base product for Aspen and is produced from gases that would otherwise have gone to waste and be burnt off at the refinery and polluted the atmosphere, so from that point it has to be positive.

The containers are non returnable. The costs, and carbon footprint of transporting empty containers back to Sweden for cleansing and refilling would be astronomic. The cost would of course have to be applied to product and, lets face it, its expensive enough as it is.

But they are recyclable, and are exactly the same material as milk bottles. The volume of Aspen containers emptied each day is tiny compared with milk bottles.