It's time to wake up - and switch to Aspen Fuel

Aspen@AAOIL

i think its intresting, reading through this thread, that the people who have used it reckon its worth it, and continue to use it, and those that havent used it think its a gimmick :sneaky2:

I would use it if the price made it worth while or even came close. Over there how does it compare price wise to pump unleaded?

you aint milling hard enough then.......

Haha I hardly use the alaskan at all nowadays since i bought the bandsaw:001_tongue:

i wonder how many people are using aspen because its a better choice for health are smokers?

The whole big mac meal with diet coke thing going on.

I did wonder that myself.

i think its intresting, reading through this thread, that the people who have used it reckon its worth it, and continue to use it, and those that havent used it think its a gimmick :sneaky2:

And how many aspen users get their fuel paid for by their boss?:sneaky2:

In terms of Aspen 2 - if bought directly from us at AAOIL we can supply you a pallet (54 - five litre cans) with free carriage at £11.03 each - 54 would be = £595.62

Or you could buy a 200 litre drum for £421.35

(price are excl. VAT)

Aspen has a shelf life of up to 5 years and the Aspen 2 is pre-mixed with 2% fully synthetic biodegradable 2 stroke oil.

If you would like to order a smaller amount to trial we could work out a deal on the carriage.

e. [email protected]

t. 01929 555975

who is my nearest dealer to stowmarket please? might then order a drum if i like it.

Got some last week and was using it today cutting firewood and doing some milling, really impressed with it also did not need to touch the low jet the saw was picking up fine.

Also a great service from jon, delivered it exactly when he said he would and threw in some leaflets and stickers all in all a very positive experience i will be getting more when this lot is finished :thumbup:

In Sweden - Aspen is sold at the pump and dealers have large underground tanks containing Aspen. We are a way off this in the UK but we'd be happy to discuss the possibility of a "dealer bulk buying scheme".

WHO in Sweden is selling petrol like this? I have been using Aspen for 8 years and not yet come across this. Are you guys only using PPE because its à legal requirement or is it for safety reasons?

WHO in Sweden is selling petrol like this? I have been using Aspen for 8 years and not yet come across this. Are you guys only using PPE because its à legal requirement or is it for safety reasons?

There are over 100 fuel stations in Sweden that have Aspen 2 and 4 at the pump - please see link below for contact details of each.

http://www.aspen.se/Files/PDF/ovrigt/Bulk.PDF

By PPE are you refering to the material we use to manufacture the five litre can? If so, we use High Density Poly Ethene. It's not a legal requirement as such, but it is one of the best and most common standard materials for plastic bottles and cans used for every chemical from engine oil to petrol. HDPE is also commonly recycled, and has the number "2" as its recycling symbol.

Got some last week and was using it today cutting firewood and doing some milling, really impressed with it also did not need to touch the low jet the saw was picking up fine.

Also a great service from jon, delivered it exactly when he said he would and threw in some leaflets and stickers all in all a very positive experience i will be getting more when this lot is finished :thumbup:

Thanks for the feedback Robert. Good to hear your experience as a new user.

I have thought for a while it was something I should be using, being as I am always trying to promote the low impact and "green" ethics of horse logging, I used the 2T for the first time today, ran perfectly in my saw and I am looking forward to using the 4T on the forwarder, as this is an area where I sometimes suffer, from fumes.