Looking for sub contracting work in London

Hamishtree

I've been running my own business, Cut Above Tree Management Ltd. for 4 years now. We have worked on the Southwark council contract for 4 years with Gristwood and Toms, but since their move to Croydon have stopped working on their contract. References for our work are available.

I'm a skilled climber, who really enjoys the problem solving of the work we carry out in London. Having sub contracted before I understand that the work available will be the tough end of the stick, but we are would you believe, very skilled at this !

We currently have a few clients of our own and would like to sub contract as well as carrying out our own work.

We have a 7.5 tonne Tipper and a large vermeer 935i chipper, and are skilled enough to be able to fill it during a days pruning. I have a passion for tree climbing and am currently thinking the business can either reduce in size, or sub contract.

Hamish Lodge - 07971055438

A Video of me, shot by the BBC and Trees for Britain program

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vDwxSu7ghA]YouTube - Tree dismantle by www.cutabovetreemanagement.co.uk[/ame]

http://www.cutabovetreemanagement.co.uk

[email protected]

great little vid, i was surprised to see you just fell the butt onto the tarmac or can i just not see the big steel plates?:biggrin:

The roads are so bad in Southwark they won't make any difference. (But Lambeths' are a heap worse Hamish aren't they!)

Actually I did the dismantle and a manager of GWT came down and wanted to get on TV so he did the fell of the stick. So that part of felling on the road wasn't me !

Oh and yes the roads down here are really bad, Londons not used to snow and ice with a scattering of salt !