Try to keep it simple?

conkers

It does make me chuckle when some guys state that its the uqualified tree workers that do the bad work. I know the level of quality in my work has always been above most of the big companies where quantity not quality matters.

As long as your insured thats all that matters and it would not be insurance if it did not fully cover you just make sure any and all aspects of tree work are covered.

I do appreciate your post pecon as when i do my tickets i will to get pissed off by people with out them but we all start at the bottom and half the reason i personally have stalled is because they are not required it does make you think twice.

Skill is in the individual. :wave:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOD I agree with pecon too, my insurer asked for tickets before insuring me so i'm surprised yours doesn't.

Who is your insurer?

It may be that you're paying over the odds for not having tickets, ring around and see if getting tickets would reduce your premium, it might pay for the exams.

The insurance company will at least ask you to provide details of your training and proof of your competance.

I'd hate to imagine the complexity of this if you don't have a nationally recognise ticket. Your position to me is selfish, you are not fit to trade imo and your obviously not informing your customers of this

It does make me chuckle when some guys state that its the uqualified tree workers that do the bad work. I know the level of quality in my work has always been above most of the big companies where quantity not quality matters.

As long as your insured thats all that matters and it would not be insurance if it did not fully cover you just make sure any and all aspects of tree work are covered.

I do appreciate your post pecon as when i do my tickets i will to get pissed off by people with out them but we all start at the bottom and half the reason i personally have stalled is because they are not required it does make you think twice.

Skill is in the individual. :wave:

What insurance company mate when i got insured had to send proof of nptc not digging but if your insurance offer cover that easy i want a piece of that!!! No tickets insurance void they told me!!!

i wont knock anyone for wanting to better themselves, or provide a better standard of living for there familys, but i will knock those that are under pricing jobs for the simple reason that they dont have the overheads of a profesional company. I dont mind any competion but you cant compete with someone thats only interested in a bit of beer money :cussing: