Try to keep it simple?

conkers

And now for the rant on some threads on this forum guys talk of climbing with no rescue climber or with some one who can climb but has no tickets to say so, overloading pickups etc. When were all whiter than white maybe then we can start and and tell the weekend cowboy his work and work method is shite.:cussing:

We are not talking about Tree workers working weekends, it started out non tree workers working weekends on trees. It's getting a bit twisted is this. It isn't what I meant. :wave:

For example, there is a fireman lives close by me, I passed him the other day on ladders trying to cut a large limb off at full stretch, no harness, no rope. I pulled over and told him he should know better and cut the limb off for him to prevent him injuring himself.

You wouldn't like an insurance salesman, take off his suit on friday and start taking down trees on sat and sun with no tickets whatsoever. He's robbing the ones that do it for a living and at the end of the day it is our only income.

If you as a tree surgeon working for an LA want to do weekend on private, you are only doing overtime :icon14:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not talking about Tree workers working weekends, it started out non tree workers working weekends on trees. It's getting a bit twisted is this. It isn't what I meant. :wave:

For example, there is a fireman lives close by me, I passed him the other day on ladders trying to cut a large limb off at full stretch, no harness, no rope. I pulled over and told him he should know better and cut the limb off for him to prevent him injuring himself.

You wouldn't like an insurance salesman, take off his suit on friday and start taking down trees on sat and sun with no tickets whatsoever. He's robbing the ones that do it for a living and at the end of the day it is our only income.

If you as a tree surgeon working for an LA want to do weekend on private, you are only doing overtime :icon14:

sounds like your backtracking a little:wave:

2 local police men started doing tree work near me advertising the will beet ANY written quote! that really pisses me off. i cant believe they can get away with it. i have been passed a few jobs which they couldnt do between them though.