Groundsman needed

Stephen Blair

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to polish this up and i dont tolerate idiots so if this is you then email ME, i am not going to PM or phone YOU.

I want you to tell me you will work until you cant, you wont moan or groan and talk nonesense just to impress, you will work late with out question and never use your mobile phone at work or be a smoker, turn up hung over and always be presentable and in a good mood whether you are lifting logs or picking up hedge cuttings. You will clean out the vans and trucks, after work in your own time because it will of been you that left it full of crap, you wont try and take me to court if you fall off a kerb, trip over a rake and if you have a ticket to say you can do it then be it on your own head if you have an accident because i am not loosing my house because you are incompotent and want an easy life. You will not steal from me, either assets or work. This is the real world and not an advert in a glossy arb magazine, you will go home wondering what that smell is, and it will be you, hungry, tired and stinking of sweat, i will pay you on time every week for the work you have done, i will tell you once and expect you to do it to the best of your ability and more, you will need to learn quick and the words WHY and NO shall not be in your vocabulary, you will need to impress me from the second we make contact, i dont like swearing on site, football or racism we will be working very close together from 8am till when ever we go home and i dont know when that will be from one day to the next, i wont drop you off for a haircut and anything bar tree related stuff is in your own time. Dont even think about asking me about wages because i will decide that after your week that you are going to work for nothing as an interview, i have a excellent reputation for my work ethic and jobs that i do, i am not going to waste a life time of hard work and discipline on someone who doesnt care. If this is something that you can offer me then i would love to hear from you.:thumbup1:

hahaha. that is exactly what i need to put on my next job advert. think i will cut and paste it.

can't find any good workers in glasgow - i think they forget that they are working for me and not vice versa.

can't find any good workers in glasgow - i think they forget that they are working for me and not vice versa.

Yer but you run your own business with no stress and hassle and don't forget as you own the business you must be rich so really they're doing you a favour:lol::lol:

Well I'm going to be the first person to say that given the opportunity, the powers that be would throw the book at you for that big time. For starters, "work until you can't". Sod that, that's just bloody minded. No pussies need apply would do!

and who are 'the powers' i think they are imaginery people, i am not abusing anyone, i am offering a job and i am telling the truth, it is also my job application to all my potential clients out there, this is what i do, and this is how i get my work and i bet this is how most of the guys on here that work for themselves run their own businesses:thumbup1:

I am not going to polish this up and i dont tolerate idiots so if this is you then email ME, i am not going to PM or phone YOU.

I want you to tell me you will work until you cant, you wont moan or groan and talk nonesense just to impress, you will work late with out question and never use your mobile phone at work or be a smoker, turn up hung over and always be presentable and in a good mood whether you are lifting logs or picking up hedge cuttings. You will clean out the vans and trucks, after work in your own time because it will of been you that left it full of crap, you wont try and take me to court if you fall off a kerb, trip over a rake and if you have a ticket to say you can do it then be it on your own head if you have an accident because i am not loosing my house because you are incompotent and want an easy life. You will not steal from me, either assets or work. This is the real world and not an advert in a glossy arb magazine, you will go home wondering what that smell is, and it will be you, hungry, tired and stinking of sweat, i will pay you on time every week for the work you have done, i will tell you once and expect you to do it to the best of your ability and more, you will need to learn quick and the words WHY and NO shall not be in your vocabulary, you will need to impress me from the second we make contact, i dont like swearing on site, football or racism we will be working very close together from 8am till when ever we go home and i dont know when that will be from one day to the next, i wont drop you off for a haircut and anything bar tree related stuff is in your own time. Dont even think about asking me about wages because i will decide that after your week that you are going to work for nothing as an interview, i have a excellent reputation for my work ethic and jobs that i do, i am not going to waste a life time of hard work and discipline on someone who doesnt care. If this is something that you can offer me then i would love to hear from you.:thumbup1:

hmmm i think that may be a discription of me :lol: you been chatting to mick:biggrin: