the cheek of it!

rapidlee

i was going to sign out because i couldnt be bothered to read anymore, but this made and makes my blood boil, id tell him that you do not appreciate the fact that he has abused his trusted position, clearly he has no respect for you or your trading customers,

he doesnt see the problem because hes either a,thick b,selfish, he not only undermines your position as his "boss" for that day, but he belittles your service provision to your customer,

i imagine he would be cheaper than you, and in the customers eyes she doesnt see your overheads, and it makes the customer think that she pays you to much, regardless of how competitive you are,

tell him that he has bit the hand that feeds him and he will not be working for you again. do not write anything about this to him, say it face to face or down the phone,as i wouldnt put it past him to show your customer to further belittle your service

i personally would get eaten up by not saying my bit, others would say dont say a word just dont use him again, either way death him, every time you wanted to speak to your customers he will be floating about and you wont be able to concentrate on your customers wishes,

blimey that feels better lol

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: littletree is a woman....

i just put this thread up really so it could seen how anyone else would react, i feel a bit let down by todays whole situation. i supose i should expect it.

it is just something i wouldnt ever do. i have had the chance to loads of times but never wanted to

after my rant i re-read the whole thread and any additions, it came accross initially as the number was given out in an under hand manner, clearly acknowledgement of said mistake has been made, end of the matter if it was me who owned the company,

"dont do that again to people who are hiring my company/customers, the beers are on you, simples,"

Maybe being an old Lady and Little tree being a women, she may feel more comfortable with Littetree doing any works, Littletree has said that if any works come off, She will gladly tell you, Might be a good thing for you both in the end.

If it was all hush hush and behind your back, Then id have a problem with it, But like i say, It could be a good thing.

i know a guy who did a similar thing to a friend of mine.my mate gave the guy a break when he first set out on his own only to find when he went to check on his work he was doing an extra job in the back.he hadnt told my mate theyd asked for extra work to be done and was going to put it through his own books.:thumbdown:

ill never know if this was the full story but safe to say my mate never used him again.

I knew a subbie climber who handed his business cards to clients when subbing to another company.... he didnt last long....oh and he doesnt subby for anyone in the area anymore.....word gets around. But it seems this situation is a little different.

I knew a subbie climber who handed his business cards to clients when subbing to another company.... he didnt last long....oh and he doesnt subby for anyone in the area anymore.....word gets around. But it seems this situation is a little different.

yes lessons should be learnt from this. rule number 1 if youre a subby.....you dont give your number to the clients, simple as that. happened to me a few times before and no doubt it will happen again....i just dont use the people again, simple as that really.

she said she would really like to have it so I gave it to her .

i bet you did......:lol::lol:

Well I got myslfe into a situation that I did not really want to be in and made a silly mistake . It was not though greed or anything else .If it had of been I would Not of told the person I was working for stright away there and then what had happened I would of kept quiet and No one would of been the wiser.

I am allways compleatly stright

with anyone I deal with in life

sadly we are human and sometimes make mistakes .

Littletree

im not using this as a slag off or face rub but situations like this arnt good for moral. no one was meant to be named in this thread, but it was needed to see how everyone else feels about a situation like this, and where it can lead.

i supose i could of started the thread a bit differently but i was a bit angry about it.