the cheek of it!

rapidlee

im self employed and do jobs for someone who lets me use his truck chipper and stumpy. i sometimes use a subby, today when i returned with the stumpy my subby told me that they had given the woman whose house we were working their number. WTF . the cheek of it.

has anyone else ever had this problem?

what were your reactions?

what did you do?

the person said that they cant see there was a problem.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends realy if he is a decent guy who realy works hard then keep him on and warn him if he ever did such a thing again then there would be no more work going his way.

If this isnt a one of or he allways does stupid things dont give him more work theres other groundies out there.

If he cant see what the problem is then maybe you shouldnt give him more work

It happens all the time, get used to it if you use subbies!

Utter rubbish I work with people who wouldnt dream of this and I bet almost everyone on here wouldnt

I think the simple thing is if it is allways going to bother you dont use him your never going to enjoy working with him or indeed trust him again so leave it get someone else in

Utter rubbish I work with people who wouldnt dream of this and I bet almost everyone on here wouldnt

I think the simple thing is if it is allways going to bother you dont use him your never going to enjoy working with him or indeed trust him again so leave it get someone else in

Its called human nature! (greed they used to call it) not everyone does it, but IT does happen!

I would like to clear this up . I was working for Rapidlee today as a groundy and the lady we were working for was elderly she had a chat with me over a cuppa as they do and asked me about what I do and I told her that I do gardening and tree ground work as a self employed person .

She asked me for my number as she might like to use me for a bit of gardening sometime . to start with I said no I could not give it I did not want to take any work away from the person I was working for .

she said she would really like to have it so I gave it to her .

When my boss returned I told him exactly what happened as I did not want to hide anything from him and explained that If any work came of the I would hand it over to him and said I was sorry for the mistake I had made

Littletree