Hedgelaying pics

csservices

Digga what a cracking job one of the best laid hedges i have seen and to have had to hand ball all the stuff 700mtrs across a muddy field. if anyone should get a medal its you. cracking job.

Dorset yours looks good aswell some very good cutters on this site.

will upload the hazel hedge. not on my phone so waiting for them to be sent to me.

can we have a sub site for hedgelaying and associated skills please.

thanks hedgesparrow allways trying to improve having to hand ball all the binders and a few bundles of stakes across the field was no fun and added a fair bit of time to the job . but had to get it done it wasnt going to dry up and was still determined to try do a good job .

think i must have warn a rutt across the field walked over it so many times

thanks hedgesparrow allways trying to improve having to hand ball all the binders and a few bundles of stakes across the field was no fun and added a fair bit of time to the job . but had to get it done it wasnt going to dry up and was still determined to try do a good job .

think i must have warn a rutt across the field walked over it so many times

you need what a chap down the roads got a MOD artic truck and trailor on tracks goes anywhere he drives it over part of a pond thats silted up. never get stuck.:thumbup:

dont think the farmer would be to happy about the mess and he still has to see the amount of top he has got to burn up yet. hedge was a lot thicker than i thought underestimated it but you live and learn all good practice. i enjoy hedge laying need to get a few bit better but that all comes with time and practice