business via websites?

All the customer cares about is value for money, esp these days. Imo flyers come in 2 categories, informative paperwork that tells the client of services offered, and a small yellow card (in this area) with a mobile no outlining the fact that they'll be in the area next week to cut down trees etc. I havent met a client yet who could care less about whether the advertising was found in "Country Life" or a card from the local chippy. So this is the reasoning behind my point made earlier.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are starting a business in tree work you should not jump straight in.

Do as I did and as such as S_T_S is doing, setting up whilst working, get an advert in tompsons and wait till it comes out, what work does come in do at weekends till it gets to a point when you have to give up work.

It must be hard for S_T_S, working as a gay kissogrm during the day and night, then tree work in his spare time :wave:

It must be hard for S_T_S, working as a gay kissogrm during the day and night, then tree work in his spare time :wave:

It's easy with the regular custom yourself and Mr Mctree put my way. I might even have to give up the tree work now I have found a community so receptive to my other work :008:

It's easy with the regular custom yourself and Mr Mctree put my way. I might even have to give up the tree work now I have found a community so receptive to my other work :008:

Fill us in Kev- sounds like you have something on the horizon??? Hows it going?