Anyone used commercial body builders based out of bilston?

orang utah

i am with Mick on this, i think you have just had your confidence knocked, rather than worry or start a thread putting him down oyu should call him and tell him whats on your mind, tell him you are concerned about your deposit and the finished job since he hasnt impressed you by his time keeping. It is easier said than done it takes guts to have it out with someone but there is no point rehearsing all the scenarios in your head of it all going wrong, dont be aggressive with the guy just say what you feel. I chop and change my work schedule nearly every hour to suit myself and others to but i always let everyone know. I have lost work and customers before because i was to scared to call or ask questions.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

all very well mick, but communication is the key here,,, if you're late, you tell em...at least keep in touch with update

BTW,, the disco isnt new.... it's 5 years old,, i just take care of it..:001_smile:

all very well mick, but communication is the key here,,, if you're late, you tell em...at least keep in touch with update

BTW,, the disco isnt new.... it's 5 years old,, i just take care of it..:001_smile:

With respect youre very new to this game and in twenty odd years from now I'll bet a pound to a penny you will have a let a few people down for one reason or another.

with all due respect mick,, being new to this game has got stuff all to do with it,,

in my previous "game" it would have ben taken in exactly the same way...

havent seen an SLR for a while... nice pic..

with all due respect mick,, being new to this game has got stuff all to do with it,,

in my previous "game" it would have ben taken in exactly the same way...

havent seen an SLR for a while... nice pic..

Yeah I understand what you're saying but what I am saying is that after x amount of years in any game everyone slips up at some point.

It's great to be full of beans when you start off in a new venture but as the years roll on it's a cert that you'll slip up at some stage.

:001_smile:

mick, stephen i wasnt calling him dodgy if your read what iv put iv asked if any one else had had dealings with a dodgy vechile bod builder in bilston

And to be honest he had that deposit for 2weeks now he needs to sort somthing out . the reason i questioned wa sbecause he removed all his adverts form ebay iv now got 6 contact numbers not one is currently registered to a address

And hes got my money he told me its going to be done 3 times and failed to come through i dont end up finding out its not being done untill i call him and ask

i agree with AD being new to the game a nothing to do with the way i or ad have reacted every one has got mobile phones email there is no reason to leave people in the dark tell them whats going on and be honest dont make up lies or promises

i love arbtalkers mwah:thumbup:

i am with Mick on this, i think you have just had your confidence knocked, rather than worry or start a thread putting him down oyu should call him and tell him whats on your mind, tell him you are concerned about your deposit and the finished job since he hasnt impressed you by his time keeping. It is easier said than done it takes guts to have it out with someone but there is no point rehearsing all the scenarios in your head of it all going wrong, dont be aggressive with the guy just say what you feel. I chop and change my work schedule nearly every hour to suit myself and others to but i always let everyone know. I have lost work and customers before because i was to scared to call or ask questions.

ive given him a bit of a telling off lol hes promised to sort it tommoro as promised (i feel so brave now) lol

With respect youre very new to this game and in twenty odd years from now I'll bet a pound to a penny you will have a let a few people down for one reason or another.

Yeah so true . Although you dont normally pay a deposit for commercial body work as they have your vehicle as security .

in twenty odd years I will be sitting on a beach.....:001_cool:

i wish i was a cocksure twenty something but alas.....:001_smile: