Blackberry

Steve Bullman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 2mb....that was a very clear day which always helps. it does snap the pictures pretty quick too, not that much of a delay like some cameras

The N95 is 5MP which takes stunning photos but inputting letters for emailing is mind numbingly rubbish, could do with a keyboard.

2mp is good for email and for posting pics on the net, but the pixels show if you put them full screen on the comp

ha....great aint it.....its actually been condemned, its crumbling away bit by bit.....i have the job of giving it a good haircut at the end of the month, how pleasant will that be!!

What a shame for that to be condemned, knowing the location if it were mine I'd want to keep it!! That'll be a nice job for you tho Steve, giant topiary!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.