New Skateboard

Dean Lofthouse

That bike reminds me of this video a friend showed me, its a yamaha r1 turbo. The rider is hardly able to control it, the front always pops up when the turbo kicks in.

That could well be one of the scariest videos I have ever seen...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you advertise the Landcruiser on here Dean? I am after one just like it...

I didn't, I just took it straight to where I bought it from. Was going to put it on ebay but sidestepped the hassle by taking it to the dealer.

He gave me £14,000 and the mini which was £6K, I would have got £21.5K on ebay but probably a load of greif as well.

He'll have it up next week at £24.5K

That could well be one of the scariest videos I have ever seen...

Its not the bike, its the way he's riding it. You can ride any bike sensibly or most proper bikes will lift the wheel in first, second and third anyway.

It is a powerful bike though.

I didn't, I just took it straight to where I bought it from. Was going to put it on ebay but sidestepped the hassle by taking it to the dealer.

He gave me £14,000 and the mini which was £6K, I would have got £21.5K on ebay but probably a load of greif as well.

He'll have it up next week at £24.5K

Wish I'd known, would have had it. Neh mind.

I wouldn't feel bad Dean my car is a Fiat 500! Great little car and getting 55 mpg combined. I say my car... actually 30% is... the girlfriend has the majority!

:biggrin:

Same here actually, I sold my car recently and waiting to get new one, so i'm running around in a VW POLO at the mo.

Tell you what though, could get used to this cheap motoring. I sold my car unexpectedly so literally went out and bought the polo to get about, short term. Was the first car I found. Paid 1200 for the car, tax and insurance 300. £1500 quid all in:thumbup1:

Prob still be worth what I paid when I sell it too:biggrin:

Wish I'd known, would have had it. Neh mind.

I was toying with the idea of a 100 series, but I couldn't help wondering if I would own the car or the car would end up owning me - if you know what I mean. So I bought an 80.