Aspen/Combi Can/Fill Partner

Aspen@AAOIL

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sawdust - we'd encourage you to purchase Aspen from one of our dealers - which you can find at Aspen Stockists - clean fuels,environmental and green fuels, petrol and bio diesel in the uk

That way you can build a relationship with them and they can offer you a suitable discount for volume purchases.

However - if you are a long way from a dealer we, AAOIL, can supply you direct. We offer a professional user discount of 10%. Free carriage starts at 54 cans of the 5 litre size (270 litre). A pallet can be mixed with Aspen 2, Aspen 4, EcoPar, Agia Bio Chain oil and all our other products.

But to answer your question; for pro users Aspen 2 is £11.03 for five litres. So 50 litres would be £110.30

The other option is to become an Aspen dealer. If you think you could sell the concept and like the brand. We offer support to new dealers by helping them launch their new venture by working with local press as well as free support marketing and onsite sales training.

This would mean you could benefit from the dealer price and make some money from selling Aspen to customers, local authorities and the general public.

For more details contact - [email protected] - or call 01929 555975

How is 50 litres £110.30?

So how much would 54 cans cost me? Im a bit confused:confused1:

Also another question is what is the shelf life of the product as im thinking 270 litres would last me all year if not a bit more!!

Do you have to run the saw on Aspen from new Rob??

Regarding your question: when you start to use Aspen in older engines, >15 years, you may get problems with the membranes in the carburettor going stiff. These can be replaced. Or if engines with a lot of piston ring groove deposits can suffer from piston seizure but this is very unusual. A normal deposit layer with working piston rings is no problem.

How is 50 litres £110.30?

So how much would 54 cans cost me? Im a bit confused:confused1:

Also another question is what is the shelf life of the product as im thinking 270 litres would last me all year if not a bit more!!

Aspen has a shelf life of up to 5 years.

54 cans of 5 litre is 270 litres. At £11.03 for 5 litres 54 would be = £595.62

Or you could buy a 200 litre drum for £421.35

(price are excl. VAT)

Aspen has a shelf life of up to 5 years.

54 cans of 5 litre is 270 litres. At £11.03 for 5 litres 54 would be = £595.62

Or you could buy a 200 litre drum for £421.35

(price are excl. VAT)

5 years! that's a good shelf life:thumbup1: Its just shy of £700 then with vat at 17.5.

Unleaded & 2 stroke Mix is just under £400 for 54ltrs.

Is a 200ltr drum free delivery?

5 years! that's a good shelf life:thumbup1: Its just shy of £700 then with vat at 17.5.

Unleaded & 2 stroke Mix is just under £400 for 54ltrs.

Is a 200ltr drum free delivery?

Free carriage starts at 2 drums or 54 cans of the five litre but for all ArbTalk members we can offer a special discount on their first drum. Just quote - arbtalk offer1

What sort of legal constraints are there for storing that amount of combustible materials at home?

We have a storage solution that is heavily discounted. £108.00 plus VAT.

It can be bolted to the floor and is lockable and non flammable.

Other than that we recommend you speak to a fire officer or carry out a usual risk assessment. But it is often common sense. ie. Don't store it near an electrical power supply etc...

Regarding your question: when you start to use Aspen in older engines, >15 years, you may get problems with the membranes in the carburettor going stiff. These can be replaced. Or if engines with a lot of piston ring groove deposits can suffer from piston seizure but this is very unusual. A normal deposit layer with working piston rings is no problem.

Cheers, My saws are less than 6 months old, So i might give aspen a bash, If there is a dealer near me :001_smile: