landrover attack !

defenderjack

Police

how many others have they got away with ?

Not being funny but the more people shy away from reporting him the more confident he will become and more violent.

He needs a few months behind bars with his wife behind bars in another nick.

So what if he does threaten, he get more time if he does, he will be warned there is an injunction against him etc etc

Get the fat walla locked up, if he just punched you it's ABH minimum and if he drew blood or broke skin GBH.

I did 9 month for ABH, it taught me a valuable lesson

Will the police realy follow it properly? You would hope but I doubt they will they say yes hes been logged etc but find lupeholes IMO its the one of 'criminals' that seem to get caught but the ones who are allways doing stuff like this seem to get away with it. But thats just my opinion and my experience.

Definatley go to the police if he comes back he is almost certain to get done for something.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you got the number off his van get your mates to phone it with number withheld. send him round and round on a load of false jobs.....

waste a lot of his time.

should be able to find his number easy enough hel be parked up next to load of caravans i pass everyday !:001_smile:

Sorry to hear your grief. Only one thing you can do in that situation is rise above it. If you had family with you different matter. When its motors or metal observe and report. I saw similar thing in supermarket car park happen to some one else this week. People seem to run on much shorter fuses these days, part of it can be put down to recession or break down in society. I believe in Kama and theirs is probably just around the corner. Not a great advert for his business was it.

If you have the witnesses, you could sue her for criminal damage and both of them for trespass to the person, her being assault and battery plus him for assault. Or to pee him off, get him running round quoting for jobs which he will never get :thumbup1:

thats one good thing as there was about 6 people who saw it all from the start and ive got there numbers , the thing is at the end of the day ive got so much going on like we all have wether it be family ,kids , bills whatever i just really cant be bothered with it ! i know we should report these things and get these criminals in the right place but the faith we have in the justice system these days doesnt really fill you with alot of confidence does it ?