Owed cash by a Bankrupt Builder..

benedmonds

Another point is that some people say "i've gone bankrupt" without actually properly declaring. You should check this out as judjing by some of the replies in this thread it work.

Good point! if they have gone bust you will get a letter from the receiver.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another point is that some people say "i've gone bankrupt" without actually properly declaring. You should check this out as judjing by some of the replies in this thread it works.

Yep, this is exactly what my ex business partner is doing.:cussing:

In my previous company we had a demolitions company take us for just under £45K.. To be honest we tried all sorts as we knew he was reopening under a different name.

There is a company based in London called Direct Collections. They are BiG and legal. Only ever work on accounts over about £5K and they are generally sucessfull if there are any assets left. If anyone needs their contact details PM me. There is a pretty big upfront fee and then they get 10 to 20% of all money collected. They are genuine though. We sent them onto 4 accounts and got paid full in one and part of another. Two we got no money but we managed to get the Transport police to prosicute one of them. He ended up with no fine but 200 hours community service.

Another point is that some people say "i've gone bankrupt" without actually properly declaring. You should check this out as judjing by some of the replies in this thread it works. Personally I would'nt walk away from a tenner, but then i'm a Yorkshire man raised in Scotland.

Don't think many people would accept that someone who owes them money has gone bankrupt without some proof.

:heeeelllllooooo:Hi guys

Right i did some work for another tree company was agreed to be paid £100 but i have been knocked as they say. I was trimming miles of hedges while the guy worked on a tree well i found out the tree may have a tpo and i know he had no permission what would you do.

How do you know you have been knocked?? Is it a deffo?

I have had to wait 2 months sometimes for money from companies.

• 3 weeks later...

Matt, I may owe him money, but he owes Canopy Tree Services money of which I am a partner. There is no way he's getting any cash from me (he hasn't completed the works) but I was trying to figure out if it was a simple process to get money from the liquidators, and find out others experiences. I'm not going to go round and sort him out.. but if all his assests are getting shared out he does have a nice new pick up..