Owed cash by a Bankrupt Builder..

benedmonds

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did read the whole post, it doesn't alter your opening sentence. I don't think sending the boys round is ever a good idea, if you go down that road you're gonna have to spend the rest of your life watching your back.

I think you have a very good point here:icon14:

You certainly need to do your homework before you go down this road,but when some people make a living from going bust you have to consider all your options:wave:

You just make their life a misery.

Let their tyres down over night so they are late for work in a morning.

Dog shite on their door handles.

You get the idea, nothing serious, just a huge inconvenience.

I once got a bloke, he used to get a pint of chocolate milk twice a week, i replaced it with a heavily dosed laxative chocolate milk, and I mean heavily dosed.

He didn't have kids BTW so I knew it would be him that copped for it:wave:

You could put some chocolate milk with his milk with a note saying it's a free sample.

You just make their life a misery.

Let their tyres down over night so they are late for work in a morning.

Dog shite on their door handles.

You get the idea, nothing serious, just a huge inconvenience.

I once got a bloke, he used to get a pint of chocolate milk twice a week, i replaced it with a heavily dosed laxative chocolate milk, and I mean heavily dosed.

He didn't have kids BTW so I knew it would be him that copped for it:wave:

You could put some chocolate milk with his milk with a note saying it's a free sample.

lol, that made me laugh, alot!

find his property and say you are going to tip x amount of greenwaste untill it amounts to the value owed, it has worked for us when people owe us money, works even better if you can block there cars in the process. You could even make a little extra by running a book on how quickly they pay up - hint usually within 2mins.....