General Election

Recceboy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, Winston was a man of his generation, you have to wonder what we would have done without him during WW2. I think the British Govt would have thrown the towel in at Dunkirk (as many MP's were advocating at the time). I can't quite see Neville Chamberlin leading our hard pressed country out of that one......:thumbdown:. Sadly, the hard learnt lessons of not too distant history seem to need to be re-learnt over again.

I am firmly in the mindset that only the elderly should get benefits - they will have worked for it and put into the system. The single mums, chavs, fraudsters, unemployable, waistrels etc should get nowt from the state. Their life would be enhanced if their extended families had to pay for it - perhaps they might learn respect and honour then. They are not "needy" they are spongers that this state cannot afford to keep feeding if the don't put into the system.

You get my vote Pete.............:thumbup1:

I surprised at the rightwinged flavor of many of the posts.....

We can all see the problems that are crippling this country....

If your not active in changing things then your part of the problem...

I'm have been up for a revolution,, blood on the streets but the wife said i'm to old and i have too many responisibilites (4 kids) and also too old to die young in a blaze of glory...

Viva the revolution

Make a difference and get amongst it.... don't ignore por behavior and tolerate injustice as the Manic Street Preachers said 'your children wil be next'