General Election

Recceboy

The most important thing must have to be who will keep us out of europe and keep us a christian country......

Are you having a laugh? We're already sold down the river into Europe, single currency will be along for sure with the economic situation. Haven't you noticed the mess this nation is in - nice comfy country with sweet lovely christian people it aint.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you having a laugh? We're already sold down the river into Europe, single currency will be along for sure with the economic situation. Haven't you noticed the mess this nation is in - nice comfy country with sweet lovely christian people it aint.

We won't join the euro now, Its fecked, they are having to bail out greece, portugal and ireland. Just a good job we're not in it.

the country needs a tory government, just like it needed a labour government in 97. We need massive cuts in the public sector especially the final salary pensions, a labour government just cant do that as it would tear the party in half. Only a tory government could do it, of course they'd be so unpopular that they'd be voted out next time, but by then the work would be done.

It has a bitter taste but we need to take our medicine.:thumbdown:

We won't join the euro now, Its fecked, they are having to bail out greece, portugal and ireland. Just a good job we're not in it.

the country needs a tory government, just like it needed a labour government in 97. We need massive cuts in the public sector especially the final salary pensions, a labour government just cant do that as it would tear the party in half. Only a tory government could do it, of course they'd be so unpopular that they'd be voted out next time, but by then the work would be done.

It has a bitter taste but we need to take our medicine.:thumbdown:

i work in the public sector with the probation service for the last 3 years we have had to save over 40% of our budget so much now we cant provide the service the public expects when dealing with the lowset of the low i.e. peaodophiles with less money brings less supervision and they get more time to their selves which is more than worrying as avon and somerset have the highest number of known outside london...

when something bad happens its always WELL THE RESOURCES SHOULD BE THERE TO DEAL WITH THEM......

dont get me wrong but the savings should be in whitehall not in services people really need

You really dont know how wrong you are !

Oh Boy! A real Ostrich in the ranks.

Did you realise that with the general voting apathy amongst "white middle (and lower) class majority, there are currently enough muslims on this island to get a majority and then impose Sharia Law!

I am not a bigot in any way - but unfotunately - the majority of the possible voters don't like politicians and are too uneducated and disrepectful of the common good that they do not or will not vote because they cannot be arsed!

I think that every person on the electoral register should be fined for not voting or spoiling a vote.

I am firmly in the mindset that only the elderly should get benefits - they will have worked for it and put into the system. The single mums, chavs, fraudsters, unemployable, waistrels etc should get nowt from the state. Their life would be enhanced if their extended families had to pay for it - perhaps they might learn respect and honour then. They are not "needy" they are spongers that this state cannot afford to keep feeding if the don't put into the system.

I am firmly in the mindset that only the elderly should get benefits - they will have worked for it and put into the system. The single mums, chavs, fraudsters, unemployable, waistrels etc should get nowt from the state. Their life would be enhanced if their extended families had to pay for it - perhaps they might learn respect and honour then. They are not "needy" they are spongers that this state cannot afford to keep feeding if the don't put into the system.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Had to do that, now i'm off.

Oh Boy! A real Ostrich in the ranks.

Did you realise that with the general voting apathy amongst "white middle (and lower) class majority, there are currently enough muslims on this island to get a majority and then impose Sharia Law!

I am not a bigot in any way - but unfotunately - the majority of the possible voters don't like politicians and are too uneducated and disrepectful of the common good that they do not or will not vote because they cannot be arsed!

I think that every person on the electoral register should be fined for not voting or spoiling a vote.

Well said

indeed a 'hot potato' thread. My take is, vote Labour out!. I want to live a country with its own sovereignty, that won't go bankrupt, that has a robust immigration policy, an armed forces that is still capable of defending it, that lives by its OWN cultural values, that doesn't suffer from 'political correctness' in every avenue of its daily life.....that leaves the Tories I reckon, if I voted for anyone else, I'd be contributing to a hung parliament...and I'm not sure theres enough lamp-posts in Westminster for that!!:sneaky2: