• 1 month later...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

After climbing on a weaver harness for years, which is excellent if a litle bulky,I had the chance to try a Treemotion the other day.

So i bought one.

I ordered it from Jonesie yesterday at about 3pm, and it arrived here this morning at about 8.30am:thumbup:

Thank you for yet another shining example of uber-service Justin:thumbup::thumbup:

Tried to order a few things online on tuesday and the website was playing up so I gave them a call placed my order with a young chap and sorted it all out

I ordered 60m of lowering rope,vice,chain oil,lowering sling,Normal sling Acender

petzl ascender and a first aid kit

I ordered at about 4pm My stuff tuned up today before 12 :thumbup: Over the moon i got it so quick so thank you very very much and i will be using you again the near future no wonder every one loves you :001_tt2:

100_5051.jpg.40d00f08825018ffff04a90e54f887b1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Order arived today, excellent service, thank you very much! :thumbup:

Just wondering though I still have some 2-stroke and petrol mixed ready but its now 11 months old. Will it be ok to use in my new saw or could it have gone off? I keep getting conflicting opinions on whether fuel can go off or not :confused1: