Land Rover Dealership - TUT TUT TUT....

Arborist Sites

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Younger brother had it with Hunters in Derby few years back, went in after a disco commercial, as he was only early twenties at time basically told him not to waste thier time as he couldnt afford one, worst dealer service I've had was pentagon vauxhall, wanted a new zapper for the central locking, although we were considering a new car til experienced the level of service, wanted £150 plus programming took over a fortnight to get it in then admitted they had got it within two days but were too busy so didnt bother telling me so told them to shove it, went to Marehay vauxhall, £20 programmed in next day fitted it in on the saturday morning and checked and cleared the engine management light for me for free while there, guess which dealer I'll use in the future!

Lets see if the rice burners are still going in 60 years. how many land cruisers have chip bodys/ tool boxes etc. as far as a working vehicle landrovers get my vote, if its for sitting on a motorway croozing then the jap wins.

In Oz and most of Africa they are work trucks. They all are chassis cabs with custom rear bodies. They dont do that option for the UK market otherwise I'd have one like a shot. They are bomb proof compared with a landy. I've only ever seen one chassis cab cruiser over here and that was gone within an hour of going on ebay. Never seen a second one. Am actually thinking about gettin gone brought over

i saw that one on ebay, if they were available over here i would maybe consider one.

As far as the dealership goes my local land rover dealer (kentdale) are brilliant, they cant do enough to help. you cant expect to take a vehicle out on a test drive dressed in dirty work gear, what state would the seat be in afterwards?.

This bad attitude thing seems quite common, A friend recently rang a dealer about a new firewood processor, they never got back to him despite ringing several times, i just had a similar situation with timber cranes, I have been ringing round to get specs and prices for one that I am going to buy this summer, two of the dealers that I rang never called back despite me leaving several messages. If thats what they're like when you want to buy something new imagine what its like geting spares!

I cant understand how you can run a buisiness like that, its a sure way to alienate customers.

"P.S. does anybody know of a Disco Commercial 4sale ?"

they're rare as the preverbial,,but kendal LR had a few new ones going for £20k+vat.. they've been doing it a bit recently, and they were good spec too, 3 mates have got em..

otherwise the only ones i've seen are on pistonheads..

the other option is to convert a base model into a commercial, easy as..

"P.S. does anybody know of a Disco Commercial 4sale ?"

they're rare as the preverbial,,but kendal LR had a few new ones going for £20k+vat.. they've been doing it a bit recently, and they were good spec too, 3 mates have got em..

otherwise the only ones i've seen are on pistonheads..

the other option is to convert a base model into a commercial, easy as..

Kentdale in kendal bought 96 of em, they have sold them all i believe but give em a call they will be able to help.

All gone at Kentdale, all the family buy from there and they did actually call me a couple of months back but didnt want one then :sneaky2:

I think i may have found one now, i did call Nene Overland and they sent me a few specs over and just considering wheter to convert one myself.

I see Nene have a Range Rover Sport Commercial In :confused1: