Buff- so long old friend......

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have always worked with rescue dogs, and apart from the odd mother & pup(s) they always been singletons.

Until SM went all the way to Castleblaney and brought back 2 pups, one being the "runt" of the litter with a very pronounced pig jaw.

Watching the 2 siblings grow up together, absolutly knocking lumps out of other while playing boisterly, then falling asleep in a lump, I would almost say it was un-natural to raise a pup on its own.

So well-done Tony.

Marcus

What are they Heinz or some sort of terrier?

Nice one though Tony. I would love more space and not be in a city, as I would love to get a dog.

no idea of the breed, get yourself some space dude, dogs make life a party and keep you young!

We have always worked with rescue dogs, and apart from the odd mother & pup(s) they always been singletons.

Until SM went all the way to Castleblaney and brought back 2 pups, one being the "runt" of the litter with a very pronounced pig jaw.

Watching the 2 siblings grow up together, absolutly knocking lumps out of other while playing boisterly, then falling asleep in a lump, I would almost say it was un-natural to raise a pup on its own.

So well-done Tony.

Marcus

The bitch of this pair is the litters runt, we chose her hten the next one to keep her company as she was so coi, they make a great pair, no regrets at all was spot on the right thing settling in fast due to their kinships:thumbup1:

As some of you now know I lost my best friend last Friday, so I thought i would post a few pics of my boy at his very best. This is still a bit raw for me but a good excersise, to deal with it.

His heart was failing and he was getting weaker by the day, so I took him for the big sleep and this was the hardest choice I have ever had to make in my life bar none.

I'm not ashamed to admit I've cried like a baby more in the last week than in my entire life, Buff was soooo much more than just a dog and I miss him like you wouldnt believe.

Mans best friend.... Buff certainly was, and then some.:biggrin:

[ATTACH]31506[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]31507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]31508[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]31509[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]31510[/ATTACH]

Hi sad to hear about your sad loss in the last couple of years we ve lost a terrier and a cat both sadly missed ,I ve cryed tears upon tears for both of them ,tough times . All the best for the days ahead mate .

Im O.K with Buffs passing, I miss him but it is inevitable we will lose these friends it is the time you have, you have to make it count. That is kinda why I am here now, making it count, every minute of every hour is an opportunity to be emotionally overwhelmed by the experiences we can share.