Buff- so long old friend......

Well there is that:001_smile: Always tried to get a new pup so their training started in March. Ah those long summer evenings pulling hair out.

I always found its a little and often when they are young . Its a job to keep a spaniels attention until they are about a year old . Always had working Cockers ..... mad as fish !!!":biggrin:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's mad the attachment we have worth dogs and other animals. Me and my ex have a spaniel and when we broke up we decided the best place for her was at my ex's mam and dads place where we lived. I see Stella a fair bit and keep her for a month at a time but I still miss her like mad. I got one of her pups now do that helps

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• 2 years later...
The dog that will love you the most SWB is the one that needs you the most to start with, i dont care about breed, but love terriers all the same, they all have BIG personalities, funny really the smaller the terrier the more it over compensates with character!

My ex got a Rotty pup while we was together, molly, she had the sweetest nature.

Im thinking maybe two dogs next time, tony's little wolf pack!:thumbup:

I thought I would add a little update, especially as this post quoted here has come true! Meet Buddy & Holly, brother and sister, two pups much in need of a place to call home. The time was right, and they presented themselves to us. Snug as bugs on the couch right now, sleeping after a strange day for them most likely:001_cool: May the adventures begin, and long will they continue, the third time ive opened myself up to dogs now, old men have so many four legged friends in their history and I will remember them all as the best of my friends, cant wait, the woods beckon me once more with compadres !

still unable to process images to this site?