10 week course

josh

I've got some tickets and a little experiance just want to learn more and don't know the best way of doing it. Also I'm not surewhatan apprentership entails, college, pay, etc etc as i'm a quailified electrician and am ready to take a pay cut but hoping for as little as possible.... :)

Chichester College's Brinsbury Campus runs a 5 week arb/forestry ground person course. That is very very good i did the very first one 2-3 years ago now after a few years working with saws. There was plans to do an intensive 5 week aerial one as well.

Appretership idefinatley the way forward especially if you have experience.

I started right atthe bottom once a weeek work experience when I was at school worked weekends holidays etc the got apprentership, its basically a 10 week corse strectchedover a year mybe 2 if you dont do the work. You learn the job, the day to day life of a hairy arse tree boy and get monney aswell its win win

good luck

I've got some tickets and a little experiance just want to learn more and don't know the best way of doing it. Also I'm not surewhatan apprentership entails, college, pay, etc etc as i'm a quailified electrician and am ready to take a pay cut but hoping for as little as possible.... :)

Sorry only just read this properly.

The apprentership I'm doing whcih maybe different to were you are im not sure.

I go to college once a fortnight and obviously when you do your tickets you do the normal days of trainng as you normally would.

The tickets I'm gaining is 30/31/38/39

Pa1/pa6(chemcal spraying)

the minimum wage is 95 quid a week and maximum is 200 qud a week but the latter is obviusly down to the discretion of the employer.

Home - Opening doors to a better future for anything ive missed.