ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

I’d never heard of pyometra until I read the last few pages of this thread. Sounds nasty.

Our pooch was spayed a few weeks ago (recommended by the vet to do it before she had her first season, the dog that is, not the vet). Here she is being ladylike and showing off her scar...IMG_1360.jpg

• Like 10

Had a walk at a Tilhill site 

DSC_0404.thumb.JPG.34592a6982d1b56875cef8643c5a2f2c.JPG

Santi was off following his nose for a while. He has a helpful habit whenever he doesn't know where I am, of howling like a Wolf until he can hear me call back. Can be very eerie, the call of the wild.

DSC_0414.thumb.JPG.28c411ad6b956e8d4b49db40e3b684d5.JPG

DSC_0417.thumb.JPG.d8c66fe5a430d61053dcadb422a37aba.JPG

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

Had a walk at a Tilhill site 

DSC_0404.thumb.JPG.34592a6982d1b56875cef8643c5a2f2c.JPG

Santi was off following his nose for a while. He has a helpful habit whenever he doesn't know where I am, of howling like a Wolf until he can hear me call back. Can be very eerie, the call of the wild.

DSC_0414.thumb.JPG.28c411ad6b956e8d4b49db40e3b684d5.JPG

DSC_0417.thumb.JPG.d8c66fe5a430d61053dcadb422a37aba.JPG

He,s a great looking boy

• Like 3

6 hours ago, David Cropper said:

Looks in good order for 14, Doug!

He's doing well David, gets some medication for the old joints and doesn't spend much time swimming now (couldn't keep him out the river until recently), but still enjoying big walks and very playful for his age

DSC_0429.thumb.JPG.4ccc4ca050eeff4a78b915f6a6c7adf9.JPG

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Doug Tait said:

He's doing well David, gets some medication for the old joints and doesn't spend much time swimming now (couldn't keep him out the river until recently), but still enjoying big walks and very playful for his age

DSC_0429.thumb.JPG.4ccc4ca050eeff4a78b915f6a6c7adf9.JPG

I give my old girl (14 year  old Springer) Yumove , over the coarse of 6 months she has thrived on it and breaks into a trot frequently but keeps away from the water now . I started her on it after she was diagnosed with a malignant sarcoma on her back leg joint and losing mobility. She's not rampoozeling around like a 2 year old but she looks forward to and enjoys her walks. She goes quicker than me now, another story.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, roboted said:

I give my old girl (14 year  old Springer) Yumove , over the coarse of 6 months she has thrived on it and breaks into a trot frequently but keeps away from the water now . I started her on it after she was diagnosed with a malignant sarcoma on her back leg joint and losing mobility. She's not rampoozeling around like a 2 year old but she looks forward to and enjoys her walks. She goes quicker than me now, another story.

Good that she's getting some benefit from the Yumove.

Had Santi on the standard ones initially for a year or so but found the 'senior' version last year and they make much more difference.

He has Metacam/Loxicom when required too.

We did around 5 miles today in the hills and he never stopped, long may it last.

Rampoozeling, not heard that before but what an excellent word!

• Like 4