ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

On the subject of dogs and bluebells.

This is Woody, a springer from my local pub back in the UK.

I used to put him in the pick up and take him for walks after work when I was still in the UK (between 00 and 05)

Years later when visiting the pub he’d recognize me and run outside to find the pick up.

Long gone now of course, but he used to give me the joy of having a dog when I lived in a flat and couldn’t have one.

05790258-1621-4401-8EA0-C85E1F0FB1D2.jpeg

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

On the subject of dogs and bluebells.

This is Woody, a springer from my local pub back in the UK.

I used to put him in the pick up and take him for walks after work when I was still in the UK (between 00 and 05)

Years later when visiting the pub he’d recognize me and run outside to find the pick up.

Long gone now of course, but he used to give me the joy of having a dog when I lived in a flat and couldn’t have one.

05790258-1621-4401-8EA0-C85E1F0FB1D2.jpeg

Bless him .

• Like 1

He's coming back to you?
Most beagles just disappear  off into the distance
Only because I have some nuggets in my pocket!

He regularly disappears off into the woods and bogland at ours but he usually returns half an hour later covered in muck with an expectation of being fed immediately.

I would never have chosen a beagle myself, my better half got him. I couldn't be without him now though! Great dogs.