ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

2 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Igor’s rather older lady friend Meg came over today, along with George the welder/fabricator to measure up some stuff.

I’m afraid Igor rather let himself down with some ungentlemanly behaviour.

Did he not taker her out to the pictures first ? ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Igor’s rather older lady friend Meg came over today, along with George the welder/fabricator to measure up some stuff.

I’m afraid Igor rather let himself down with some ungentlemanly behaviour.

645A7E17-93A6-4BC1-BE7C-BF966295FBBE.png

She doesn't look too traumatised does she? Dreadful behaviour on Igor's part.

My dumb-as-a-rock ringle-eyed beautifully Dalmatian marked Hound-dog, was a proper gentleman, he always sidled up an had a wee nibble at the bitches ear, before adroitly throwing the leg over.

But then wor Bessie was not a bitch to be trifled with.

mth

On 31/03/2019 at 20:02, Coletti said:

Here's our 2 puppers, the flatcoat is 2 and the bernese is 9 months. Certainly keep me on my toes but wouldnt have it any other wayIMG-20190324-WA0002.jpegIMG-20190331-WA0000.jpeg

The first one is a spitting image of my older "Black Mac", second best working dog I've ever had.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

He was clueless though, he was more likely to get it in her ear.

I had a cracking Springer just the same, he could raise the gallop no problem, knowing where to hide it was another thing. When I breed him a helping hand was needed.

I had a cracking Springer just the same, he could raise the gallop no problem, knowing where to hide it was another thing. When I breed him a helping hand was needed.

And they say a dogs like its owner! [emoji6]??

7 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

In this case his ineptitude is for the best.

Hormones are funny things,  completely obsessed when she is there, 45 seconds after she’s gone, completely forgotten about.