ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

On 23/09/2017 at 07:24, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Just for info, a piece from the local vet’s webpage:

It is now against the law to travel in a vehicle with your pet unrestrained. Fines of up to £2,500 are being given along with penalty points on your licence.
It has been advised that dogs should travel on the back seat of the car secured by a harness attached to the seat belt or alternatively, they can travel in the boot as long as the parcel shelf has been removed. A dog cage secured in the boot is also a suitable way for your dog to travel.
Cat carriers should either be placed on the floor behind the passenger seat or on the back seat of the car secured by the seat belt.
Insurance companies are now warning their policy holders that their car insurance may be invalid if they are involved in an accident whilst travelling with an unrestrained pet in the car.

Please ensure you and your pet are safe and secure before your travels.

does this include Scotland.

IMG_2787.jpgIMG_2788.jpgIMG_2786.jpg

A shot of the quarry at work off the viewing platform, followed by a zoomed in shot of the far side where you can just make out the dumpers and excavators, (i believe its nearly a mile across) and then final pictute of Aggs coming back down to river ribble pathway, nice dinner time stroll.

• Like 4

IMG_0289.jpg
Just lost my boy, he was superb, managed to get him to almost 10yrs, i have just taken on (collected him today) a 1 yr old rescue Tibetan Mastiff, iam just realising how much work i have ahead, he ran upstairs and got on the bed, was not really up for getting off and was happy to make lots of noise, i managed to diffuse it and put his lead on him and give him a right timed pull he then protested but this guy is full on, he proceeded to have 10 mins of what i assume was mad house play downstairs which we completely ignored, iam now sat downstairs going through some alpha male appreciation time, while ignoring the fireworks, what a dog, i hope i can turn him round, i guess that’s the problem with a rescue and it’s not made easier by his breed, why do i always choose the hard way ! i really hope i can get there with him as aside from his little dominance display he appears a nice dog, in hindsight he should have not gone upstairs, i was just spoilt with my Bernese who was magnificent [emoji106] this is the new addition/ hooligan, i hope we make it through the night !IMG_3802.jpg

• Like 7