ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

7 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Igor breezes the Dolly Parton challenge.

808FFC07-8FB9-4FF8-B8E8-7A2CFB5663F0.jpeg

The pic of Igor jumping up to see what's going on on the worktop is a classic. 

I had a Springer a few years back, he chased a cat out of the pub car park one afternoon while I wasn't paying attention to him, he cleared a 6' fence into a neighbouring garden in his pursuit. I had to jump the fence to throw him back out.

• Haha 1

Just home from burying my 15 year old terrier bitch, ended up driving her two hours to my home place so the family vet could put her to sleep. buried her between her sister and her brother on a hill looking down on the homeplace, 4th generation of that line to go there. Cried like a child for most of the drive home.... IMG_1150.jpgC2B60E32-73F8-4E09-99F6-FF41ED98F430.jpgIMG_0227.jpg her sister on the left
IMG_0028.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

4 hours ago, huskykev said:

Just home from burying my 15 year old terrier bitch, ended up driving her two hours to my home place so the family vet could put her to sleep. buried her between her sister and her brother on a hill looking down on the homeplace, 4th generation of that line to go there. Cried like a child for most of the drive home.... IMG_1150.jpgC2B60E32-73F8-4E09-99F6-FF41ED98F430.jpgIMG_0227.jpg her sister on the left
IMG_0028.jpg

Always a sad time, sorry to hear about it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, huskykev said:

IMG_0028.jpg

So sorry Kev . It never gets any easier .  Be glad of the wonderful life you gave her .

• Like 2

6 hours ago, huskykev said:

IMG_0028.jpg

Sorry for you Kev,its the worst thing about having em,we get too attached

• Like 2

7 hours ago, huskykev said:

IMG_0028.jpg

Sorry Kev it’s somthing that us has humans can’t explain or ever understand at the way we react when we loose a pet especially when it’s a dog(nothing against cats).i lost my last dog the same time has my mother passed away,I still have moments now when I have tears thinking and missing my dog but not for my mother and I loved her to bits and she was a great mom but can’t control my emotions when thinking bout my old Spaniel.so sorry for your loss mate.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Cats can induce extraordinary athletic feats from dogs.

You want to see my "extraordinary athletic feats" I can perform if a cat comes near me. I've knocked tables over to get out of the way before now in houses, pubs, restaurants causing much amusement to my so called friends. Bastards! Some bird once threw a kid's slipper with a cats head, not a real one,  at me at a party, table gone drinks everywhere. Bitch! I worked for a friend of my wife a couple of years ago. Wife told me" She's got a couple of Jack Russels and a couple of cats." A couple of cats? She had bleeding 13 of the bastards! Quickest grinding job I've ever done.